Bro. Andrew Stein

Bro. Andrew Stein who was initiated into Lodge Randolph No.776 in December 1908. Bro. Stein presented a new carpet to the Lodge when the moved into the Masonic Temple in Kinnear Street Buckhaven in March 1923. He along with Bro. William Small also presented the Lodge with a carved chair for use by the Master in November 1937. The chair is still used by the Right Worshipful Master today.

Bro. Andrew Stein

The Chair Presented by Bro. Stein and Small